Thursday 1 November 2012

Post-finals to-do list:
❁ Thrift and go to many flea markets weekly
❁ Watch Halloween movies to make up for when I couldn't watch them on Halloween
❁ Get more sleep
❁ Finish up The Marriage Plot and Middlesex and move on to books such as Huxley
❁ Read all unread-but-bought magazines from months back
❁ Draw more
❁ Press flowers and leaves
❁ Collage
❁ Blog more, perhaps
❁ Movie marathon on sequel, e.g. Harry Potter, The Princess Diaries...
❁ Catch up on all my television shows
❁ Find good music / go record shopping one day
❁ Write and post letters to people 

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Oh I would love to! That'd be so exciting c:
      Hey I'm Ally, what is your name?

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a fun weekend!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I can't wait till exams are over for me! x

    ReplyDelete