Sunday 23 December 2012

Art feature: Francisca Pageo

Untitled
FRANCISCA PAGEO
Click the link below to take a look at her lovely artwork, including an exclusive interview!

escape to the castle mountain

From: Murcia, Spain

Untitled Untitled 

What do you draw inspiration from when collaging and making art work?
My major inspirations are psychology, emotions & nature.

plankton wat
When the curious girl realizes she is under nature
Untitled Untitled

Can you use one word to describe your art and photography?
Minimalistic.



Emotions InterferencesAurora

Who's your favourite singer / band and what's your favourite song from them?
Slowdive, "Souvlaki".

DualidadUntitledUntitled

Christmas wishlist?
A new pair of boots, books, a dress and infinite love for everyone I love.

UntitledUntitledUntitled

What do you really want to do but have yet to do?
Animation.

DualidadUntitledUntitled

Where do you cut your collage pieces from? 
My collage pieces are from old books & new magazines.

UntitledUntitled 

Favourite place in the world?
I've not been yet, but I'd love to go to Iceland or Black Forest in Germany.

Melancholic memories #5the flower singerUntitledUntitled

What made you start to collage and take photographs? 
I took inspiration from photography when I started to work on them, then I discovered collage and voi-là...

Untitled
the snowqueen
If you'd like to find out more about her, view her blog here! x

No comments:

Post a Comment