Monday 8 April 2013

Spring // "I once had a garden filled with flowers that grew only on dark thoughts." — Brian Andreas

Some random photographs of my spring so far
Shopping in alleys.

Teacups at Wedgwood

A good cupcake depends mainly on how its icing looks

Lunch at a Japanese restaurant

My penpal sent her first letter to me all the way from Perth! (My very first penpal)

New read: Company Magazine High Street - love the spreads inside!

Got a manicure: O.P.I. Kyoto Pearl 

It rains pretty heavily here, so here are the birds still chilling when the lightning strikes and thunder sounds

10 comments:

  1. Wow what wonderful things! Is your penpal from Perth, Australia? Because that is where I live! hehe

    xx Carina
    P.S Thank you for the award, I shall be sure to complete it soon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, she is! Oh goodness really? What a small world (and what a lovely place)

      You're welcome :) Hehe I look forward to reading it! Comment with the link - I'd really like to take a look!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful photos, beautiful quote!
    Happy spring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your penpal's letter to you is the prettiest thing wow. i love these pictures, especially the first ones. :-)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking on that handmade letter envelope reminded me how I loved receiving letters from the post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should start writing letters again someday! x

      Delete
  5. Getting letters are always wonderful. Your blog is lovely :)

    http://nadiadelacorazon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete