Wednesday 5 September 2012

Rivulets flow from your eyes as your lungs crystallize



Vlada Roslyakova by Horst Diekgerdes 
Numéro 2008

Thought I'd share this lovely editorial with you. Vlada is one of my favourite models and she reminds me of a porcelain doll, especially in these photos. I especially love the first photo, it's absolutely breathtaking. I'll be going ice skating this Friday, my last day of the holidays, so I thought this post would be pretty apt! 
For those who would like some music to accompany this post/your daily shindigs, click here for perfection.

I'll travel the sub-zero tundra
 I'll break glaciers and frozen lakes 
And that's just the tip of the iceberg 
I'll do whatever it takes to change 

Farewell powdery paradise 
We'd rather skate on the thinnest ice 
Fingers failed us before they froze 
Frostbite bit down on all our toes 

Snow drifts build up and enfold us 
As we wait in this winter storm 
So we snuggle close in the darkness 
And keep each other so warm

No comments:

Post a Comment