Friday 28 September 2012

We're all mad here

SIMONE ROCHA S/S 2013
This collection is absolutely beautiful... I can't even put any words on it. It's just so sweet and ditzy - reminds me of a tea party but with neon fairy lights strewn around (does that even make sense?) I love everything about it, the fabrics are exceptionally perfect, and what else can I say about the accessories? The neon perspex bags with a doily-like trimming are just so adorable and feminine albeit the material, and the shoes! DID YOU SEE THE BLACK PAIR OF SHOES WITH THE PERSPEX WEDGE? That. Is. Perfection. Those shoes were spotted outside the Simone Rocha Spring Summer show in London, and it's from the Fall Winter collection for 2012. 
Adieu little delicate tea party dresses and neon accesories and perspex heels, I'll see you in my dreams.

1 comment: